Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tot Ziens!

Hi all!
Well, this is it--I enter the MTC on Wednesday! Before I leave, I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate your examples and your support to me throughout my life. I've known some of you who will follow this blog for years, and some of you I've known only a few short months--yet the lessons I have learned from each of you will be of tremendous help as I serve. I testify that the gospel is true. Read the Book of Mormon and constantly be in contact with Heavenly Father--as you do these things with faith, you will have an added measure of the spirit in your life to help guide you. I wish you all the best over the next year and a half!
Love,
Chantelle

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome! I'm so excited for you and just admire your courage more than anything! Do you know Heather Burton from Tooele? She's leaving to the MTC on Wednesday as well. I'll be checking on you! Will someone be updating the blog while you're out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantelle! You're going to be an absolutely amazing missionary. I hope the last few days with your family are wonderful. And, I love you and I'm so, so, so sorry I couldn't make it to your farewell! I'm sure it was phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BYE CHANTELLE! You will do WONDERFULLY!

    Enjoy the flowers. And the windmills. And the waffles. And the chocolate.

    And, of course, the people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you sweet lady! we'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete